Thursday, August 11th 1784 East Howell Rd. Williamston, Mi. Please R.S.V.P. to reserve your tickets.
Plot tour begins at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 12:15 p.m. Lunch will be served 12:15 p.m. – 1:30p.m. and we have all you can eat BBQ ribs and chicken catered by Crazy Larry’s Catering and the Wooden Nickel Saloon. From 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. we will have key speakers talking about a variety of soybean issues and management practices. Optional small group tours start at 3:30 p.m. and end at 5:00 p.m.
The “Best of the Best” plot is located at Cremer Farms 1784 East Howell Rd. Williamston, Michigan.
If you have any questions or would like to reserve your ticket today, please contact us at (517) 623-6161 or email@example.com.
Our key speakers include:
- Michelle Vigna, Corn States (Monsanto) National Soybean Product Manager
- Phil Brown – Midwest Wheat Consultants – High Yield Wheat Management
- Mike Staton – MSU Soybean 2010 Coordinator – How to achieve high yields
- Christina DiFonzo – MSU Field Crops Entomologist
- Fred Warner – MSU Cyst Nematode Specialist
- Christy Sprague – MSU Weed Extension Specialist
- Janet Lewis, MSU Wheat Breeder
- ZFS, Cliff Meeuwsen, President – Markets for Non GMO and Modified Oil Soys
- Current FSA * NCRS Information
- John Diehl – Trait Showdown Update 2011
Click HERE for more information.
Hope to see you there!
- D.F. Seeds